New skincare finds

I've been looking for some new skincare products lately and decided to go as much as possible organic.

I use all of them in my night skincare routine and I'm loving them so far. 


First step I use the Antipodes cleanser, massage it into my skin and wash of with warm water and flannel. The cleanser smells 'organic' :) I love it. 


Next in line it's the organic Rosehip Oil. This one doesn't smell at all, it's just pure Rosehip Oil, nothing else. I only use it at night, as it's a bit heavy for daytime. I've read many reviews for this oil, obviously it takes time to see results, but I'm happy to use it. 


I was on the hunt for a good, but simple night moisturizer and this Green People one, it's perfect, again the smell it's quite earthy-herbal, but it goes away quickly. It claims to lift away dead skin cells and give moisture. It also has Rosehip oil to reduce pigmentation marks. 


For my eyes I decided to go for this Organic Trevarno eye cream, it's a mixture if oils designed to replenish and nourish the delicacy skin around the eyes, it does exactly that. 


I'm happy with all these products and they all feel spa-like when I use them in my nighttime routine, I highly recommend all of them. I ordered these products from Naturisimo, they have free delivery and are very quick.


Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing the love of Hallelujah Lime & Patchouli Cleanser. #lovethelove

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment