June favourites and what I've been knitting

The month of June has been quite interesting, I've discovered I like strawberries after all (lol) and I've managed to do quite a lot of knitting. If you follow me on social media you would've seen pretty much everything I've been working on this month. 


My favourite thing I've made is the English Summer Shawl. 




It's knitted in Aran weight wool on 5mm needles in the most beautiful green colour. As for the pattern, I used the Kuura Shawl pattern, you can find it on ravelry and I also have a video tutorial for it: here 👉🏻How to knit a shawl

Another thing that I've finished this last month was the baby skirt, knitted with Patons Smoothie, in a combination of lace and stockinette decreases, finished with a seed stitch waist and an ICord. 



A couple of things I've been enjoying eating this month are my favourite granola, by Whole Earth, you can find it in Whole Foods Market or Planet Organic, the red berry crunch it's the tastiest. On the other side of "healthy eating", I've been enjoying once in a while this biona dark chocolate spread on toast, yummy!!! 





Beauty wise, I haven't been wearing much nail polish because my nails were a bit weak, but a beautiful clolour by Essie it's Chubby Cheeks, lovey mutted orange peach, perfect for summer. To look after my nails I've been using the nails inc hangover cure, it's a cloudy clear nail polish, most times I wear it on its own, it's helped my nails get stronger! 

And that's kinda it for now! 
Keep cool and I'll see you later! 


Comments